Experienced Supervisor's Institute
The Experienced Supervisor's Institute is the critical link between Fundamentals for Supervisors (FFS) and the Commonwealth Management Institute (CMI). ESI will help you build the necessary competencies that will move you beyond the role of a managing supervisor to becoming an influential leader. This workshop focuses on advanced supervision tools/tips and an introspective look at what it takes for you and your team to succeed in good and challenging climates.
Participants can earn 1.8 CEUs for this institute.
ESI is a 3-day program for forward thinking supervisors, managers, and project leaders who want to better manage the complexities of their workplace and to enhance critical skills in:
- Identifying and using their preferred communication style to achieve intended results.
- Making the leap to impactful, inspired work results.
- Matching the appropriate leadership style with staff developmental level to help achieve maximum performance and delegation readiness.
- Building employee engagement to improve performance and job satisfaction.
- Creating an environment that values diversity, decreases cultural barriers to success, and utilizes the strengths of all to build a cohesive and productive workplace.
Dates and participant logistics
October 3-5, 2017
Upon acceptance to the ESI, please review the locations, places to stay and class checklist to help you prepare for the class.
Contact us at (804) 828-8845 or e-mail us at email@example.com.